One of the biggest complaints about traditional hot tubs made from fiberglass and acrylic is that they fade, peel and crack. Cracking leads to leaking and you can imagine the damage a cracked rooftop hot tub would create.
All of Diamond Spas products are made from stainless steel and copper. Steel and copper are ductile materials. They can bend without breaking. These metals can withstand tremendous force prior to deforming or throughout deformation to an eventual failure, or “cracking”. These metals will crack if you can apply enough force to bend it far enough, but you aren’t going to break a stainless steel spa with a hammer, which is also made of steel.
The failure of any material occurs at the weakest point of quality control in terms of design, manufacturing, and assembly or construction. We purchase mill certified stainless steel, assemble under controlled conditions, and then test the product prior to delivery. So we’re confident our products aren’t going to crack.
If you do so see an instance where steel has “cracked” it’s probably at a weld joint, the weakest point of quality control for that product, or it wasn’t designed properly, or an excessive force was applied to an otherwise suitable design.
The exercise pool has been around for many years, but the exercise pool of then and now has changed drastically. A swim spa is a swimming pool with an air flow system built in to simulate river flow currents allowing the swimmer to swim in place without having to make flip turns on each end allowing them to focus on their strokes and their breathing techniques. Today you will hear them called hydrotherapy pools, resistance pools or swim spas and every year they get more sophisticated with updated features allowing for the most efficiency in swim training. Here are the top 6 reasons our clients are purchasing their very own swim spas.
#1-Set your own pace.
When it comes to a swim workout, everyone has different goals. The tri-athlete’s needs are different than an elderly swimmer who is happy to swim two times a week at at a slower pace. Built with a control on board allows the user to adjust the flows to their workout needs and abilities.
Swimming is one of the best low impact sports you can do that is loaded with great benefits and is easy on your your body. Compared to other sports that pound the body and can create pain and injuries, swimming is low impact and ideal for cross training giving your body a break from high impact sports while improving your muscle strength and cardiovascular conditioning.
Water in hydrotherapy pools can be too hot or too cold and really either of these conditions make for a tough workout. Having the ability to control your lap pool temperatures are ideal for those athletes who need a particular temperature to train in.
#4-Water Massage jet can be added for after workout cool down.
There is nothing like a massage after a hard workout. From tired muscles and joints, sitting in a water therapy massage seat gives your body an all over post work out massage with water jets strategically placed for that all over body recovery.
#5-Lap Pool Doubles as a Recreational pool
Swim spas don’t have to be just for exercising. Our clients tell us regularly that they don’t just use the swim spa for exercising but also for family fun. Turn off the jets and use the swim spa as a play space for the kids or a place to unwind from the day.
Whether you’re in the market for a new home or are planning to sell, take note: Modern bathrooms remain one of the best returns on investment in home renovations and remodels.
According to a survey by Geberit, the European leader in luxury bathroom systems, one third of Americans believe that having high-quality, updated bathrooms is important to home rental or purchase decisions. Audrey Gourguechon, a Chicago-area home stager, agrees: “Having an updated bathroom is one of the top ways to add value and interest to a home.”
So what makes a modern bathroom?
1) A spacious and open floor plan. According to Geberit, 37 percent of Americans cite “creating a nice place to relax” as the most important quality of a bathroom, followed by saving space.
2) Space-saving fixtures such as wall-hung toilets and custom wall hung sinks create a sleek and spa-like atmosphere in bathrooms of all sizes. Wall-hung toilets also allow for complete customization.
3) Embrace eco-friendly fixtures such as dual-flush toilets that conserve water while cutting back on utility bills. The new toilets on the market can reduce water use by thousands of gallons per year.
4) Choose unique materials for your modern bathroom design that include everything from wood, stone, slate, glass and stainless steel. How they’re displayed will define just how modern your design will be. You can also combine materials effectively in a modern design, pairing natural wood with a stainless steel vessel sink in a counter top design, for example.
Contemporary Powder Room by San Francisco Architects & Building Designers Michael Tauber Architecture
5) Accessory Free. Have you ever noticed that modern rooms are more clutter free than others? If it ‘s that sleek look you are going for, try to clean off the counters to simplify the space.
Modern Bathroom by San Francisco Architects & Building Designers Martinkovic Milford Architects
6) Cool it down. Modern lends itself to cool tones. Greys, whites and black are typically seen in the contemporary look but every color palette has cool shades to it.
7) Go for bold. Add something to the design that is different and out of the boring box. This will set your bathroom apart from all the rest of the contemporary bathrooms out there, and give the bathroom a truly inspired look.
Contemporary Bathroom by Menlo Park Media & Bloggers Janet Paik
Are you a sales person that has worked in the spa and pool business? Do you know the difference between a hot and cool lead? Are you an assertive sales person that can ask for the sale? Are you a problem solver who is quick on their feet and can communicate well in any situation? Diamond Spas is hiring pool and spa sales team members. We are a fast growing manufacturer of custom pools and spas based in Colorado and are looking for an experienced in house pool and spa sales person in the Denver area. Looking for a candidate with preferably at least 5 years of pool and spa design or sales. Landscape architects welcome to apply. Salary, commission and benefits.
Send your resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org