While it may be the dead of winter, if you’re planning on installing, or just upgrading, an outdoor pool or spa this spring or summer, now is the time to begin planning for it. Whether you want to recreate an over-the-top Vegas-style party pool or just extend your outdoor living space, Diamond Spas can design a custom outdoor pool or spa just for you. Here are some of the latest trends and innovations for outdoor pools and spas you may want to consider:
- Waterfalls and fountains. Think lights (Great idea for incorporating chromatherapy!), sound, and landscaping to create a tropical lagoon in your backyard.
- Saltwater. No more icky chlorine to deal with, and it feels more natural, no?
- Hot and cool temperature settings for year-round comfort.
- Some resorts have installed wave pools and even retractable glass dance floors that can come out over the water for parties.
- Infinity edges for unobstructed views.
- Solar-powered pool heaters.
- Using eco-friendly materials.
What does your dream outdoor pool or spa look like? Let us know by leaving a comment.