Taking on a bathroom remodel is a difficult task, and you’ll want to be prepared for it when the time comes. When you’re planning your bathroom remodel there are some quick tricks that can make a world of difference. For instance, if your bathroom is feeling dated, consider changing up your lighting. Recessed light fixtures go a long way to brightening up a room, and installing a dimmer allows you to control the mood and see your bathroom in a whole new light.
If you’re not set on new lighting fixtures, but you would still love some extra light, consider adding a window to your shower. The natural light can really brighten up the place. Choose a frosted glass panel for privacy, and pick a window that opens for the added bonus of fresh air filtering in.
Another great way to brighten up your space and make it feel larger is to declutter – and what better way than to add more storage space? Consider adding drawer storage to your vanity to keep the clutter off the counter – out of sight, out of mind!
Indulge Yourself with a Custom Bath
When lighting and storage updates aren’t enough to bring your dream oasis to life, consider working with Diamond Spas to help add elegance to your bathroom with a custom bath. Diamond Spas has been working with homeowners for years to fabricate custom baths that provide you with ultimate comfort and tranquility. We can custom build a wide selection of custom bathtubs in various styles.
- Japanese Baths. Japanese baths are a favorite for homeowners looking to add luxury to a small space. These baths are small, deep, and fabricated with a bench seat – inviting you to an invigorating soak.
- Rectangular Baths. These baths are bold and are frequently fabricated with a contoured bottom. This allows the tub to be manipulated to hug the contours of your body. Ask Diamond Spas which of the design options they offer is best for your optimal comfort.
- Ellipse Baths. Ellipse baths are elegant in their refined simplicity. These custom baths can be fabricated to your preference with a flat or bowed top ledge.
- Corner Baths. Contrary to what some might think, these baths are not just a thing of the retro past. Corner baths add a playful splash of geometry to a simple bathroom floorplan and are often designed with two in mind.
- Contemporary Oval Baths. These custom soaking tubs offer up an edgy, upscale variation for a luxurious soaking experience.
Choose Your Design at Diamond Spas
Our specialty is designing and fabricating custom baths to fit your space. If you are in the process of a bathroom remodel and would like to design an upscale bath for your home, Diamond Spas is here to make your dream come alive. Reach out to our design team to learn more about the options we have that suit you best.